неделя, 22 декември 2013 г.

Past exhibitions - the exhibition "Etat de la femme", Paris, 2012

Laura Dimitrova took part in the exhibition "Etat de la femme" in Paris, France in 2012.

Links:










The exhibition "Etat de la femme"( State of Woman) was open on 8th of March at Citè internationale des arts.
Laura Dimitrova's  installation "Penelope" - the text is by Laura Dimitrova.

Penelope
Hello…farewell, Odysseus…
You go to Troy and come back to Ithaka… 
You sail through sea, where the sirens sing,
You get lost, bewitched by Circe, enchanted by Calypso,
And I am waiting…I am waiting for you, Odysseus…
Eternal, beautiful and truthful…I am waiting…
You come and go… and always find me there…you are so proud of me… 
You show me to your friends…you show me to your enemies…
Eternal, beautiful and truthful I am waiting …
But now I am travelling, I am travelling too…
I am travelling to a place no one have ever been to…
I am travelling to a place no one could ever reach…
A place most distant…most desired…most beautiful, Odysseus…
And you don’t know… you never want to know about my journeys…
You come…and go…so proud of me…
So proud to see that my eternal, beautiful and truthful marble statue
Awaiting there for you, Odysseus…
Hello…farewell…farewell, Odysseus…


Пенелопа
Добре дошъл и сбогом, Одисей, ти тръгваш за Троя и връщаш се в Итака,
плуваш през морето, където пеят сирените,
губиш се, от Кирка омагьосан, от Калипсо запленен, а аз те чакам –
прекрасна, вечна, вярна – заминаваш и се връщаш и винаги тук ме намираш,
с гордост ме показваш на своите приятели, на враговете си –
прекрасна, вечна, вярна – аз те чакам, но днес пътувам (аз пътувам също),
пътувам там, където никой не е бил, където никой друг не ще отиде –
към най-далечното, към най-желаното, към-най красивото,
а ти не забелязваш, ти не знаеш за мойте пътешествия и си доволен,
че те чака прекрасна, вечна, вярна  мойта статуя от камък...

Добре дошъл и сбогом, Одисей...


















Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар