понеделник, 23 декември 2013 г.

Past exhibitions - Boxes for Dreams, 2011

Boxes for Dreams

Contemporary Art Platform - Boxes for Dreams


Laura Dinitrova took part in the exhibition Boxes for Dreams at the "Shipka"6 Gallery, Sofia, Bulgaria in April 2011. The curator of the exhibition was Nikolai Marinov.

Laura Dimitrova's art work and text "The Demons, Dreaming Me"(Сънували са демоните мене):

The demons, they were dreaming me, and, yes I am their great fear...
Why didn't I know that before, why did I cry from them in nightmares…
But they, they were afraid of me, deathly afraid and crying,
They didn't want to go to bed, so terrified to find me in dreams they didn't want to dream, 
that's why they were so frightened...
And demons’ mothers, they embraced them and sang them lullabies till morning…
The demons are unhappy creatures, unhappy and crying...
The demons were afraid of me, deathly afraid to saw me...
Why didn't I know this before, why was I by them so worried...

Сънували са демоните мене, да аз съм техният огромен страх,
защо не го разбрах навреме, а плачех в нощите от тях,
изплашени и ужасени, страхували се да не ме съзрат,
не искали да лягат, да заспиват, от мен да се спасят...
а майките им ги прегръщат и пеят им до сутринта,
ах, демоните са нещастни, плачливи същества,
страхували се те от мене, умирали от мен от страх...
защо, защо не го разбрах навреме, защо страхувах се и аз от тях...

















Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар